Team Head, Segment Acquisition and Digital Marketing (Bank)
- Manage segment portfolio and growth strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- Team leader role
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber of a Team Head position for their Segment Acquisition and Digital Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Segment Head, you will lead a small team in developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion strategies in driving affluent customer segment from various banking channels. You will act as a Segment Owner in planning, formulating and executing acquisition and marketing strategies to drive segment revenue. Working closely with banking product teams, you will suggest tactical business plans to grow segment base and conduct marketing promotion campaigns. You are required to manage segment portfolio performance, marketing budget and lead junior teammates to work on digital transformation projects and social media programs to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years' of experience in managing segment acquisition and marketing in retail banks.
- Solid in managing affluent segment with sound marketing background in launching end-to-end segment activities.
- Good people management and hands-on digital project experience.
- Strong business sense, analytical mind and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager / Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.