Team Head, Segment Management and Marketing (Bank)
- Develop segment and marketing strategy
- Sound in customer acquisition and retention
- People management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for a Team Head position for their Segment Management and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will lead a team in developing and implementing customer acquisition, retention and promotion plans for driving banking customer segments from various banking channels (both online and offline). You will act as a Segment Owner in planning, formulating and executing portfolio strategies to drive segment revenue and performance. Working closely with the business teams, you will be responsible for initiating tactical business plans to package product offer to grow segment base and enhance customer engagement. You are also required to explore the potential of the market and generate new ideas in improving customer experience to maximize business opportunities.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years' of experience in Segment Management (affluent segment will be an advantage) in retail banks.
- Solid marketing background with good product knowledge in retail banking products is highly preferable.
- Self-motivated and excellent project skills.
- Strong business sense, sound leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.