Our client is one of the reputable retail & commercial banks in Hong Kong. They are now hiring a Team Head - Policy & Governance Section to join as part of the Operational Risk Management Department. You will lead the team to focus on Policy, BCP, incident etc.
- Lead a team to develop, review and implement an effective ORM framework with methodologies, policies, guidelines and procedures
- Coordinate and compile to internal audit and regulators on audit findings, assessment, survey or enquiries
- Manage the development of ORM tools including Key Risk Indicator, Risk and Control Self-assessment, Operational Risk Event to implement the operational risk management framework
- Consolidate various management reports on regular and ad-hoc basis
- Review the operational risk related Risk Appetite of the Bank
- Assist in review and update of Business Continuity Management Policy and implementation on BCP activities
- Bachelor degree or above in the business discipline
- Over 10 year of experience in Operational risk management in Banking with experience in 2lod policy & governance
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.