Looking for a Section Head/ Senior Manager of the Monitoring & Control Team in the Operational Risk Management Department for reputable retail banks in Hong Kong.
- Be the Leader/core member for the Monitoring and Control Team, directly report to Department Head (Group Level)
- Utilize and implement ORM tools such as KRI, Risk and Control Self-assessment, Operational Risk Event to execute operational risk management across the Bank
- Identify the potential deficiencies and mitigate, rectify in a timely manner
- Assist in enhancement, modification and recovery drill of the operational risk management system
- Lead assessment and ongoing review on outsourcing activities from an operational risk perspective
- Participate in review on new product proposal and product change from an operational risk perspective under the Policy on New Products or Services approval
- Prepare and submit the regular report to senior management and committees on a regular basis
- Promote risk culture, convene various meetings, briefing sessions and trainings, and disseminate risk alerts being received from the regulator
- University graduate in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' experience related to operational risk management, internal control and risk governance in financial institutions / consultancy firms
- Professional qualification as CIA, FRM, CPA preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua preferable
(Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Manager)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.