Team Head, Sustainability and CSR (Bank)
- Solid in building CSR strategy and awareness
- Sound ESG reporting skills
- People management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Team Head for their Sustainability and CSR team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will formulate ESG plans and drive CSR strategies in building corporate strategy and brand awareness effectively. You have to prepare ESG reports and CSR projects to in line with corporate development and company objectives. You have to develop ideas in volunteer services with Charity and NGO partners to build relationship with community. You will lead and mobilize company team members to actively participate in community programs. You are required to work with PR and Communications team to promote CSR activities through internal platform, media conference and social media channels. In addition, you will consolidate and draft the ESG reports and other sustainability proposals in order to fulfill company requirements and achieve ultimate business goals.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Communications, Journalism or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-9 years of ESG and CSR experience in banks with at least 2-3 years in supervisory level.
- Solid in drafting ESG reports with good knowledge in related requirements and standard is highly preferable.
- Strong communication, presentation and people skills.
- Energetic, good project management and leadership.
- Excellent in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.