Team Manager, Digital Marketing (banking)
*Digital channel promotion
*Digital marketing acquisition
*Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established international banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Team Manager, Digital Marketing for their Digital Development team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Digital Development, you will lead a team in developing digital marketing strategies to drive digital acquisition and enhance digital usage. You will formulate end-to-end digital marketing plans and work closely with Product, IT, Operation and Project teams in launching channel initiatives on various digital platforms (e.g. Internet Banking, Wechat, Facebook, Mobile App, Blogging Platforms and Forums etc.). You have to generate new ideas in effective use of e-channels and analyze channel performance. You are also required to conduct project-based digital campaigns and participate in overall digital development plans.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce, Marketing or other related disciplines.
- At least 7-8 years of relevant working experience in digital marketing acquisition in retail banks, with minimum 2-3 years in people management experience.
- Good knowledge in e-marketing channels development (e.g. SEM, mobile, social media).
- Self-motivated, strong business sense with excellent project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.