About the Client
Our client is a sizeable lifestyle company with global business presence, headquarter in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Team Secretary to support the accounting and finance department, and the General Manager.
About the Role
- Provide a full spectrum of professional secretarial and administrative support to the team and General Manager
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings and events for the team
- Prepare and consolidate reports, documentation and presentation
- Keep departmental information up-to-date such as organization chart, staff movement, leave record etc.
- Manage travel arrangements and logistics supports including accommodation, itinerary, air-ticket, car pick-up, travel expense claims, etc.
- Any other duties assigned by superior from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of secretarial or administrative experience in sizeable Company
- Proven track record on supporting C-level management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile, able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in using MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.