Our client is a leading bank with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the banking industry specialising in retail banking, corporate banking and private banking. Due to the business expansion, a Technical Architect is needed to join their growing team.
- Act as technical architect for application integration
- Define the long-term technology strategies which allows the application developers to adopt the appropriate technical solutions for solving the business problems
- Review the technology strategies periodically to keep pace with the current demands
- Implement the private Cloud for the bank's usage
- Document the technical solutions and the standards for application developers to follow
- Act as infra representative with development teams
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Knowledge and skills on network, Servers (IBM AIX, Linux, Windows), middleware, Webserver, and storage
- Familiar with policy and procedure for Financial Institute
- Good communication skills and independent
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.