About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide leading software solutions provider to the banking and financial institutions. Coping with their continuous growing business, they are seeking a Technical Consultant to provide consultancy regulatory reporting services to their clients.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager/Senior Consultant, you will be part of the specialist team providing regulatory services to the clients and keep abreast of any regulatory changes. You will support the Senior Consultants to identify data requirements, use ETL tools to map and transform the data to satisfy the project scope and specification within the timetable and agreed SLA. You will prepare and ensure regular checkpoints, perform training to clients, and maintain a good relationship with both clients and other departments ensuring all documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner. You are also responsible to perform product testing and assist in pre-sales and client support activities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in regulatory reporting with knowledge of a wide range of products
- Knowledge of web-based architectures, JBoss, UNIX, MQ Series, etc.
- Solid experience in SQL Server, Oracle Database
- Solid technical skills in Java/J2EE, PL/SQL, XML, JBoss, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Experience in deploying 2-tier/3-tier and Java applications on Windows/Linux platform
- Experience in implementation of major regulatory changes is an advantage
- Experience with any industry standard ETL tools
- Strong team player, effective, and able to work independently
- Strong communication skills and client facing skills
- Able to adapt quickly with good stakeholders management skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.