About the Company
Our client is a leading global apparel & homeware retail chain store with more than 3000 stores worldwide and they have been experiencing rapid sales & earning growths. In response to their ambitious business expansion plan in the region, they are now looking to bring in a high calibre Technical Design to join the apparel department in the Hong Kong sourcing hub.
- Works closely with Product Development team. Makes recommendation in collaboration with PD any changes to the garments.
- Recommends methods to improve the garment, construction and quality
- Based on established design concept, communicates fit, make and specification requirements to vendors
- Works with Product Development to establish parameters of acceptable tolerances
- Provides appropriate direction and support to Factories
- Develops and implements methods to improve efficiencies and ensures best practices
- Works closely with 3RD Party partners to set parameters for in line and final inspection.
- Reviews all fit/production samples received from the vendors for compliance, testing and construction standards, fit and sizing.
- Approves specifications for bulk production.
- On Boards all new Vendors/Factories to the company standards.
- Regularly evaluates vendor performance.
- Special projects as assigned
- Degree in Fashion Design with at least 3 years of directly related work experience in specing, fitting and grading.
- Develop fashion sense for clothing design and construction
- Broad-based knowledge of garment specifications, including clothing construction, grading, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a VERY fast pace environment
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent English & Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.