About our Client
Our client is a leading US-listed medical device company specializing in manufacturing diagnostics imaging equipment. To cope with their rapid expansion in Asia, they are now inviting a high caliber to lead their service team as a Technical Engineer.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, you will perform on-site technical support such as repairing, installation, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and service training for diagnostics imaging equipment across Hong Kong. You will also provide technical training to clients. Most importantly, you will develop customer relationship by resolving customer technical problems and explain any further actions that needs to be taken.
- Degree holder in Bio-medical/Medical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years field servicing experience, ideally with hands-on experience servicing diagnostics imaging equipment
- Strong knowledge of microwave RF systems and computer networks preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.