About the client
Our client is a renowned technology house and to cope with their business expansion, a newly created position has arisen and they are looking for a newly created Technical/Development Lead.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head and leading a sizeable team, you will oversee the group's digital projects and driving all phases of applications and mobile development life cycle, including collecting requirements, suggesting methodologies and technologies, and release planning. Actively research, keeping up with the latest trends in software development and inspire, mentor, and encourage developers to leverage industry best practices. Provide solutions according to trends and opportunities that are aligned with the business's strategic goals and objectives and related to all digital channels development. Lastly, work with cross teams to deliver on requirements and to implement suitable solutions for different business units.
- Minimum of 3+ experience as Technical Lead in mobile and web development, 8+ years general software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related IT discipline
- Consulting background will be a plus
- Passion for software development and working collaboratively with teams
- Ability to identify with the goals of the product, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
- Experience working on large, complex systems
- Agile development culture and practice
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.