About the client:
Our client is a logistics service provider and they are one of the largest express courier in Hong Kong. To cope with their aggressive business expansion plan, they are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Formulate strategies and plans on facilities management, development & planning, space management, and resources planning, to maximize the efficiency and utilisation of the facility;
- Lead and monitor the implementation and progress on project schedule and budget plans, and to ensure the legal and contract compliance on maintenance, refurbishment, security, furniture and equipment work for all facilities;
- Recommend innovative & sustainable technologies for the facilities and customer/tenancy services with sound application;
- Manage, organise & monitor the renovation and decoration projects for shops and office, identify the outstanding defects during the take-over process of new shops/offices and follow up all outstanding defects until satisfactory completion.
- Bachelor Degree in n Facilities Management, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines;
- With at least 8 years' experience facilities management/ project management;
- Hands on in AutoCAD, proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Candidate who are Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A) and familiar with A&A, decoration workflow are preferred;
- Well-organized, high accuracy, detail-minded, strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks effectively
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.