About our Client
Our client is a sizeable property investment corporation with property portfolio ranging from commercial, residential to industrial buildings. As they are aiming to better manage its cross portfolio construction projects and minor property works, there is a newly created role of a Building Services Manager in the Facilities Management team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Property & Facilities Management, you will lead a team of 6 and responsible for all the operation and maintenance works to maintain the company facilities and asset in good condition. You will be responsible for launching a process improvement project aiming to better manage the cross portfolio construction projects and minor property works over 5 years and ensure they are managed in a most cost effective manner.
- Supply and oversee the preventive maintenance scheduling as well as the performance of all FM activities and to ensure all services were delivered in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Safety and environmental management system implementation and to conduct quarterly review and report preparation
- Manage projects including the Lifts Modernization, Property FM Transformation, Incident Management Plan, Environmental Management System, etc
- Annual budget preparation and necessary documentary for senior management approval. Budgetary control and re-forecast activities
- Staff development which include the mapping of staff competencies and training needs then arrange suitable training courses for them
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Building services, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Facilities Management, Operations Management with at least 10 years experience in the related technical fields with at least 6 years in managing large-scale operations.
- Solid experience in managing large scale complex/high-end residential/service apartment with a solid track record in maintenance management, leading and carry out Asset Health Management Plans and Condition Survey Program, Facilities Operations Safety and Projects/Construction Safety, and Licensing management
- A member of IFMA, RICS, HKIE, BSOMES, CIBSE, ASHRAE or equivalent
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.