About our Client
My client is one of the top-tier Property Management companies who manage properties include residential, commercial and industrial buildings. To expand their business, they are looking for a Technical Manager to manage a portfolio of assigned properties.
About the Role
- Lead a team of direct staff to carry out the maintenance works for the portfolio
- Prepare and review tendering for all maintenance and repair
- Supervise the contractors' performance which meet the company's standard
- Prepare annual budget for all upcoming expenditure and costs
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering or other related disciplines
- 7 years or above experience in Maintenance and Repair or Project
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as HKIE, CIBSE, IFMA is preferred
- Independent, Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.