About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer dedicate their resources in retail and office buildings. They are undergoing some renovation for their existing properties, and therefore they are looking for a Technical Services Manager (Sustainability) to join their team.
About the Role
- Plan, Design and implement energy audit and conservation projects
- Supervise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for data collection on ESG report
- Formula annual budget of long-term building asset repairing plan and enhance energy operating efficiency
- Supervise subordinates in day-to-day building maintenance, renovation and A&A works
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related disciplines
- 6 years or above experience in sustainability, energy management and etc
- Professional membership and sustainability certification such as HKIE, MCIPHE, BEAM Pro, LEED is a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.