About our Client
Our client is a leading property developer operates one of the largest shopping malls in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a Technical Services Manager to join its building maintenance department.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Technical Services.
- In charge of the maintenance (Building services system & chiller plant), premises improvement and A&A projects of with a total area of over 6 million sq. ft.
- Introduce the learning culture to the department and adopt a can-do attitude to the managed unit winning reputation from tenants and user departments;
- Transform the property maintenance unit into property services unit with expanded scope of service from building and structural maintenance to cover the comprehensive spectrum of service including project management, building services maintenance.
- Handle different major maintenance and capital projects
- At least 7 years managerial experience in managing large commercial complex and improvement projects with proven leadership skills.
- Preferably be a Chartered Engineer and / or Corporate Member of HKIE, CIBSE, IMechE, EI, BSOMES etc. and a degree holder in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy Engineering or related discipline
- Possess strong problem solving and project management skills, be resourceful with excellent negotiation and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Experience in Energy Management and analysis on existing buildings, preparing Energy Management Report, formulating Energy Management Plan and leading Retro-commissioning and / or Internet of Things (IoT) Projects is an added advantage.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.