Our client is a leading bank with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the banking industry specialising in retail banking, corporate banking and private banking. Due to the business expansion, a Technical Services Officer - Banking is needed to join their growing team.
- As subject matter expert of open systems in Windows Active Directory and servers (2008/2012/2016/2019), VMWare
- Virtualization technologies like VMWare, VDI
- Familiar with Storage solution in IBM, Hitachi, Netapp and HP
- Implement technical solutions for solving business problems
- Review technology strategies periodically to keep pace with current demands
- Help define the integrated technology platform and information architecture
- Perform evaluation based on requirements, plan and results
- Documentation for baseline documentations ad user menu, standards for application developers to follow
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Infrastructure and Operations
- Knowledge and skills on Open Platform including AIX, Linux and Windows platform. Experience in Middleware like IBM Websphere
- Good communication skills and independent
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.