About the Client
Our client is an industry leader in Hong Kong who leads ongoing digital innovation and technology to transform their business. The company has an enviable record of success and they are now further expanding their business in different arenas. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high Technology and E-Learning Innovation Director to cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 5, you will oversee the planning, strategy and delivery of online education courses and integration of learning technologies for the company and create an new revenue stream. As the team head, you will be responsible for developing and delivering e-learning solutions that build individual and organisational capability to enable a talent-rich and high-performance educational eco-system. Collaborating with key stakeholders to develop the company strategy, you will apply learning theory/models, benchmark best practices/trends, and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge approaches in order to deliver sustainable e-learning solutions that drive impact. Last but not least, you will keep pace with industry trends and defines solutions that promote progressive business practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, Multimedia or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in education platform development with specific responsibilities for e-learning and online education programs, performance consulting, and/or organization development
- Extensive knowledge of learning and organisational development methodologies and tools
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to communicate and collaborate across all organisational levels
- Learning agility which would facilitate the acquisition and application of new practices and information in a constantly changing environment
- Strong project management, planning, and organisation skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Good command in Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.