About the Company
Our client is a leading marketing solution provider for major retailers in Hong Kong. With an ambitious expansion plans in Hong Kong, they are looking to recruit an experienced IT professional with an operation support background to join the fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global IT Director, you will lead and manage a regional team responsible for operational support of systems, network, infrastructure and supplier services. You will apply best practice across Service Delivery, Operational Support, and Change Management, and using your technical expertise to lead and advise daily support. You will also lead and manage project related change ensuring robust plans and governance are in place to manage risks, issues and dependencies.
- Bachelor graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years of working experience in IT Operational Support space with business-facing exposure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Good business mind-set, outgoing, and confident with experience managing the IT at a Global/Regional level
- Strong experience in IT Service Management with an industry recognized qualification
- Proven track record in project management with recognized qualification is desirable
- Strong technical background across systems, networks & infrastructure
- Prior experience working in retail / customer goods / marketing industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills with strong sense of latest technologies and able to drive innovative changes and suggestions
- Complete fluency in English and Cantonese is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.