Technology Risk Management - VP/ SM
- Lead IT risk team
- Hands on experience in cyber securities
- At least 6 years' relevant experience in IT
Report to Head of Operations, you will lead a team in managing the Bank's IT risk management, responsible for preparing IT risk management policy, ensuring adequacy of risk control and risk mitigating measures. You are requested to analyse the operational risk, review risk assessment results of any new products and outsourcing activities. You are in-charge of system enhancement and workflow streamline projects to ensure effective IT risk management process. In addition, as a team lead, you will participate in projects with IT Division, related departments, and subsidiaries that are related to IT risk management matters.
- 6 year's relevant experience in IT Risk or IT Audit from banks or big four.
- Solid knowledge on IT risk management, IT risk and control, and related regulatory requirement
- CISA, CISSP, ECF on Cybersecurity, or equivalent professional qualification is an advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Analytical mind, open-minded, collaborative, able to work independently under pressure
- University Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Good command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.