About The Company
Our client is a fast growing commercial bank in Hong Kong, they are for Technology Risk Candidates to join the Risk Management Division.
About The Job
The team will be under the risk management division (2nd line defence). You will assist the department head to evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of IT risk management process, prepare and update the policy and procedural manual on IT Risk. You will also participate projects with related departments, IT division that are related to risk management. You have to maintain the effective communication and coordination with stakeholders. You also have to perform ad hoc projects / assignments.
- Directly report to the Head of Technology Risk (2ndline defence)
- Assist to evaluate and enhance the effectiveness of IT risk management process, prepare and update the policy and procedural manual on IT Risk.
- Provide risk advisory service to mitigate the risk on technology, information, cyber risk with new regulatory requirements.
- Participate in tech risk projects with related departments, IT division and external vendors
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with stakeholders.
- Perform ad hoc projects / assignments.
- Bachelor Degree or above, with minimum 4 years experience in IT audit /technology risk management from banks
- Experience in Cybersecurity or equivalent professional qualification is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding and practical knowledge on IT risk and control, and related regulatory requirement.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, VBA programming preferably.
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.