About the Client
Our client is a leading local telecommunication conglomerate, specialising in new technology, IOT and innovation development. The company has an enviable record of worldwide success and they are now further expanding their coverage locally. To maximise capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, they are now seeking for a Technology Strategy & Transformation Director to drive their business forward.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a small team, the Director is responsible to coordinate and drive adoption and change management of new initiatives across the business, and track value capture. As a team leader, you need to execute on strategic and operational business transformation initiatives, ranging from digital business transformation strategy to process improvement and ensure alignment between business and functional leaders to create a strong linkage between the business case and transformation execution. In addition, you will need to define the overall organizational change enablement strategy and lead efforts for each facet of organizational change, including but not limited to executive alignment, stakeholder communication, change impact management, adoption tracking and management, and value realization. Lastly, you will measure and report on key performance indicators; use data, analytics and insights to enable evidence-based approach and continuously assess and demonstrate impact.
The successful application
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Mangaement or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in operations/line management, project management, and/or consulting leadership roles
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Project experience aligned to support functions such as IT, Finance, HR etc.
- Experience managing organizational change at an enterprise level
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Strong communication skills and a proven track record of building and developing relationships with senior leadership and peers as well as technology and business teams
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a matrix structure and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.