- Responsible for AP, AR and GL, and full set of accounts
- Handle data entry and prepare accounting schedules and reconciliation
- Handle daily and month-end closing journal entries
- Maintain payment records
- Perform ad-hoc assignments as required
- Associate Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Accountancy, or other related disciplines
- 1 year accoutning experience, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Self-motivated, team player and a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.