- Receive and review payment applications, ensure compliance with company policies:
- Follow up inquiries from employees and suppliers;
- Control timeline of payment cycle, ensure payment made before due date;
- Assist in monthly closing and reporting;
- Prepare financial statements/reports/schedules;
- Prepare bookkeeping and journal vouchers for university owned subsidiaries;
- Handle general accounting duties relating to the subsidiaries' daily operations such as payment checking;
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by Supervisor.
- Degree/Associate Degree/Higher Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or related subjects
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Accounting
- A proactive team player with good organizational and communication skill;
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and Hyperion
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.