- Support senior management on operating budget, monitor various types of income and expenditure of the whole organisation, including but not limited to programmes, unrestricted funding, etc
- Assist in annual budgeting with cooperation from different programmes' responsibles, and organise on the income and expenditure split
- Work closely with the partnership team to manage the donation income status and predict potential fundings
- Coordinate with auditors, accountants and programme team for yearly organisation audit and project audit
- Manage and coordinate routine financial duties, including receipts and procurement records, staff claims, income and expenditure records etc
- Support senior management on managing the Board and organisation's governance, such as helping the Board and CE to monitor the organisation's compliance and risk management issues
- Handle daily operation of the charity, including but not limited to office facilities management, clerical work, secretarial duties, inventory management etc
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 3 years' experience in finance, acounting and administration areas in charity/ social service would be an advantage
- Good sense of numbers, thorough understanding of accounting concepts
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- familiar with accounting system such as MYOB
- Organised and detail-oriented with high integrity
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.