- Assist in compliance checking on procurement documents and other payment requests to ensure adhering to internal policies and guidelines;
- Support daily accounting duties such as voucher preparation, payment processing, staff disbursement checking, debit note and various registers update;
- Assist in month end and year end closing procedures including preparing bank reconciliation, month end schedules and reports;
- Support annual audit;
- Perfrom any adhoc duties as assigned by suopervisor
- Higher Diplomas or above in Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 passes in HKCEE/HKDSE including English Language, Chinese Language and Mathematics; or equivalent;
- Welcome fresh graduates
- Proficient in spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
- Renewable contract
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.