- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment and selection, employment contract renewals, compensation and benefits administration, training and development, etc
- Support recruitment functions including job advertisements posting, applications screening, logistics support for interview / written test arrangements, on-boarding and off-boarding process, and related administration work
- Manage staff records and database in HRIS and ensure all records are checked and updated accurately
- Check staff attendance, leave administration and generate regular HR reports regularly and prepare various documentation for management review
- Support visa applications, employees related insurance enrollments, MPF administration and maintain a meticulous filing system
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or related disciplines
- at least 1 year's human resources experience
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Familiar with HRIS system, prior experience with PeopleSoft HRIS is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and organisation skills and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work with a fast paced and start-up environment
- Immediate availability is an advantage
Interested parties please send your full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.