Master Data Governance
- Review all Master Data to ensure compliance with company standards
- Liaise with Vendor for product Master Data collection, ensuring data quality is compliant with company standards
- Liaise with Merchandising Team for product Master Data attributes to ensure accuracy and compliance with company standards
Listing & Pricing
- Execute Article listing & delisting by location in SAP, as communicated by the Merchandising group
- Execute Cost & Retail Price changes in SAP, as communicated by the Merchandising group
- Execute Promotion Price changes in SAP, as communicated by the Merchandising group
- Communicate Price change details to internal Partners for implementation
- Handle Purchase Price Discrepancies (in partnership with Finance team)
- Create Purchase Orders in Merchandise System, as communicated by the Merchandising group
- Confirm successful transmission of Purchase Order to external Partners
- Communicate with internal and external partners to resolve issues related to product data, price discrepancies, and purchase orders
- Support ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Associate degree or above in Statistics, Social Science, or other related disciplines
- 1 year master data, merchandising, planning, shared services center preferred.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP system desirable
- Excellent at problem solving, very detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.