- Support Digital Marketing team to organize and facilitate various projects;
- Develop creative ideas and direction to meet objectives in all promotional events;
- Assist in promoting and formulating key messages from relevant events and organisation activities on social media to strengthen profile;
- Support the whole marketing to enhance smooth operations and quick response to enquiries from stakeholders;
- Undertake daily administration tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities;
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- 1-2 year(s) relevant working experience;
- Fresh graduate with a good attitude will also be considered;
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English;
- Good team player while able to work individually;
- Experienced in digital social media marketing and PR, and familiar with Chinese culture will be an advantage;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.