- Handle internal mobility and support HR operational services across the employee life-cycle, including onboarding, talent movement, offboarding, etc.
- Manage the operations of key annual projects e.g. rental reimbursement program, annual salary review
- Partner with the team to provide advisory service to employees
- Manage the HRIS system to ensure accurate and updated employee data is maintained
- Support HR initiatives & projects e.g. process improvement, employee experience program
- Degree holder in any discipline
- 1-2 years HR operations experience
- Experience in HR project management and/or technologies implementation is an advantage
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.