- Ensure all sales, stock levels and arrivals are accurately updated, and agents follow the payment terms as agreed
- Analyse and manage inventory level
- Raise delivery notes & issue references for all related parties
- Provide general admin support to the team
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Higher Diploma in logistics, supply chain, or related disciplines
- 1 year relevant experience, fresh graduates will also be considered
- Proficient in MS office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Putonghua
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.