- Assist global marketing team in executing branding, marketing and communication plans and campaigns
- Support marketing programs and prepare communications materials, e.g. promotional materials
- Provide general administrative support to global marketing team
- Other ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned by supervisors
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of marketing experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good team player, independent and can work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.