- Ensure the Master Data record (i.e customer, vendor, pricing condition etc) for APAC markets are properly processed, timely processed and accurately maintained in SAP with compliance standard uphold
- Verify the sufficiency and validity of supporting documents attached for each MDM request and ensure proper level of approval obtained
- Check and ensure master data consistency with no duplication and no inactive data
- Provide solutions and recommendations to users on resolving issues and handle exceptional request
- Document and communicate clear regional guidelines to APAC markets. Provide training and maintain effective communication with market finance to ensure smooth functionality of MDM
- Identify ineffective/inefficient areas of current MDM processes. Design and execute the corrective action plan and monitor the results to the end
- Participate and support the implementation of Group projects, Regional new initiatives and other transversal projects i.e Gemini, S/4 HANA, Business integration
- Support internal audit process and provide documentation and analysis as required
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in sizable multinational company
- University Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines with recognized professsional accounting qualification preferred
- Hands-on experience in Financial Accounting (AR/AP, Master Data Management preferred). With audit experience preferred
- Sound knowledge on SAP
- Analytical minded and good problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken & written English and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.