- Handle invoices and outstanding payment matters
- Assist in central procurement matters and database
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Procurement Team
- Assist in liaison between user departments, suppliers and contractors on tendering process
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the management/ supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Administration, Purchasing and Supply Management or related disciplines
- 1 years' relevant experience, solid experience in procurement in property management, hospitality or F&B field will be an advantage, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Good organizational and communication skills, good team player
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in Cantonese, spoken and written English, good in Putonghua
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.