- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the department
- Manage meetings schedule and arrange meeting, and support travel arrangements
- Prepare meeting materials, including PowerPoint and reports
- Support the monthly billing process
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties related to the team
- Provide tea service to external guests
- Assist ad hoc duties when assigned
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training
- 2-3 years of secretarial or administration work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Mature, independent, organized and able to work in fast-pace environment
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.