About the client
Our client is one of the most well established local conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Test Manager or Senior Test Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will act as the primary point of contact for test assurance activities for a release, covering pre-integration testing and systems integration testing and supporting the smooth hand over to user integration testing and production. Working with the team, you will establish the required scope of testing to be undertaken for each phase of a release and inspecting test results. Last but not least, you will be responsible for the development and execution of test plans, monitoring and reporting on test execution and quality metrics.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant software testing experience
- 5+ years people management experience including managing managers
- Experiences / Insights in test automation, and test management and defect management tools
- Professional qualification in testing (e.g. CSTE), software qualify (e.g. CSQA) and IT audit (CISA) will be an advantage
- Understanding of testing strategies including technologies for automated testing
- A deep understanding of quality assurance in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- A deep understanding of automation testing by leading engineers who can write automation scripts/programs that will aid in automated testing
- Good in command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.