About our Client
Our client is a leading property development and investment corporation listed in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan in the region, they are looking to hire a Town Planning Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Carry out town planning and business development works
- Planning researches and studies to identify potential development sites
- Lead the team to undertake feasibility studies, mainly in Hong Kong, on property portfolio and/or selected potential development sites
- Process lease modification / land exchange and town planning applications
- Must be a holder of Town Planning degree recognized by HKIP Member of HKIP or RTPI or equivalent is preferable Minimum 15 years relevant working experiences for the Hong Kong market from sizable consultant firm and / or property developer
- Have proven master planning experience Good communication and negotiation skills especially in dealing with consultants and government officials
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese as well as MS Office applications.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.