About our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in the FMCG industry. To cope with their ambitious business expansion plans in the region, a new position has now been created for a high calibre Assistant Trade Marketing Manager to join the fast expanding Food and Beverage team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to Trade Marketing Manager, you will lead a small team for product planning and implementation across different retail channels to drive sales and market share. You will work closely with different internal colleagues including sales and marketing team on coordinating marketing promotions with key accounts. Lastly, you will build up a strong working relationships with business partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of trade marketing experience in FMCG industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative and results driven
- Strategic, strong analytical skills and detail-minded
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.