About our Client
With annual business turnover of over US$30 billion, our client is a leading global FMCG company with headquarters in US. Operating in more than 80 countries, they offer an extensive range of products and services for people and the pets people love. They are now seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join the team to further develop and enhance business performance in the region.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will closely monitor market trends and formulate marketing strategies based on consumer and shopper insights and market competition changes. You will form marketing plans, including but not limited to product display solutions, managing prototypes, creating and executing trade decks, consumer education, and brand building to convert consumers. You will also work closely with sales team to conduct targeted program design, local insight testing and promotion for local market. Moreover, you will co-ordinate new product launch plan, organize, implement and monitor promotional & merchandising programs at consumer, customer and market segment levels.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Trade Marketing, preferably in pet food & care product
- Previous experience in display development or in-store design is a plus
- Track record of initiating and executing creative trade and brand marketing strategies
- Good business acumen to identify opportunities for enhancement
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Immediately available or short notice is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.