- Consumer Healthcare Business
- New Headcount
About the Client
Our client is a dominant player in the healthcare industry with lots business developments at international level. To cope with ambitious expansion plan for their consumer healthcare business in Hong Kong, they are now inviting a high calibre candidate to join them as a Trade Marketing Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading a team of 6, you will develop trade marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness in retail (general trade and key account) to achieve consumer's awareness, and to maximize market share. Working closely with the sales team, you will understand market trends, demands, and client's needs to implement strategic business plans to engage consumers. You will also work closely with production house on POSM, and retailers to assist in product launches. Lastly, you will have full accountability of the P&L for the consumer health business in Hong Kong.
- Diploma or Degree holder in any discipline.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry.
- Previous key account, general trade sales and/or marketing management experience is a pre-requisite for this role.
- Excellent leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Business savvy and result-driven.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.