About our Client
Our client is an industry leading European retailer with a strong presence Asia Pacific. Due to recent changes, they are currently seeking for a passionate Assistant/Training Manager who will take lead on front line service and corporate training to contribute to their business across Hong Kong and China.
About the Role
- Identify training needs, design and conduct training programs for both front line and corporate staff
- Manage training schedule and budget control;
- Coordinate with external consultants on the design and delivery of management courses and other training solutions
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the training programmer, controlling overall expenses, and maintaining employee database
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 7-8 years of experience in L&D and Training with retail or hospitality industries
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.