About Our Client
Our client is a reputable retail company with stores all around the world. As the business is growing rapidly, they are now looking for a high calibre personnel to join the team.
- Propose and support the planning and design of training materials, corporate and sales development initiatives, assessment tools and processes based on sales diagnosis
- Implement talent development process and framework for talents acquisition and identification
- Design and implement the career development plans for the retail sales team to facilitate their career development
- Implement and monitor the training development projects and initiatives. Provide the management team of the regular reports and review for the effectiveness of implementation
- University graduate or training related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years relevant working experience in training
- 5+ years managing experiences in retail frontline will also be considered
- Good communication skills, customer service oriented and team-player
Discretionary bonus, birthday leave, medical insurance and staff purchase discount. This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally renowned luxury company.
*Interested parties please click APPLY NOW or call Ms. Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.