About our Client
Our Client is a globally renowned beauty label with a strong historic background and a well-established business across the APAC Region. They are now looking for a high caliber professional trainer with a dynamic character to join their fast expanding team as a Retail Trainer.
About the Role
- Enable frontline staff to consistently achieve sales and service through the provision of trainings and regular field coaching
- Formulate and translate training materials to align with corporate training guidelines
- Identify potential education opportunities and feedback to Training Manager/ Regional Training Manager through regular reporting
- Maintain the excellent service standards and drive both productivity and sales in all responsible boutiques/ counters
- Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of training programs based on the KPI achievement and feedback of frontline staff
- High Diploma/ Degree holders in any related disciplines are preferred
- At least 2 years in training experience preferably from luxury retail or beauty industry
- Strong knowledge of skincare, make up artistry skills is highly preferred. Certified make up CIBTAC, ITEC holders will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates who are willing to travel may be considered for regional roles
- Flexible, resourceful and well organized
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Trainer/ Training Manager
- The company has an open-minded and encouraging luxury environment focused on growth, brand excellence, and success. This opportunity also comes with an attractive package and great career progression.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bruce Leung at +852 3180 4961 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.