About our Client
Our client is a well-known automobile brand. Since the business is expanding, they are currently looking for a seasoned Training & Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Identify competencies gap, design, formulate and implement talent and learning plans to meet the business requirements
- Evaluate and engage external training partners to deliver training classes according to the training needs
- Work closely with various HR counterparts to develop and execute Company-wide talent programs (management trainee, Hi-Po, rotation program, overseas training initiatives, campus events) through leveraging both internal and Group resources
- Responsible for the coordination on both internal, external training programs as well as managing the e-learning platforms
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8+ years of experience on Training & Development ideally from retail and FMCG background
- Proven track record on training program design and competency model setup
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.