- Aviation Sector
- Training & Development focus
About the Company
With a proven track record of success in the region, our client is a leading organization within the Aviation sector. Due to rapid business expansion and growth in headcount, they are now looking to recruit a passionate individual to join them as Training & Development Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of HR and leading a small team of staff, you will take lead in the development, delivery and evaluation of training programs. You will also provide support to the business from a strategic angle by identifying the training needs of current and future leaders while assessing the efficiency/effectiveness of the competency model and making adjustments as required. Furthermore, the maintenance and enhancement of the LMS is necessary along with monitoring the training budget and providing in depth analysis for management review.
- Degree holder in HR Management and or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of solid training experience gained from sizeable organization with a large population of professional staff (e.g. engineers)
- Hands on experience in managing an E-Learning system
- Strong project management skills
- Able to work with cross functional departments
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.