About our Client
Our client is a luxury beauty group with strong global retail presence. To cope with business expansion they are currently seeking for a seasoned Training Manager to join the Regional team overseeing the Customer Care & Call Center training program of the Asia Pacific region.
About the Role
This is a newly created role reporting directly to the U.S. Headquarter and working closely with respective Customer Care Managers and Call Centre Managers within the APAC region. You will be responsible for aligning the policies set by HQ to the APAC Regional Customer Care hubs spread across Hong Kong, Australia, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan. You will also plan, deliver and review training programs and facilitate the roll-out process ensuring a smooth adaptation for each region.
You will be responsible for upgrading and upholding a consistent customer service standards for the APAC region, and ultimately achieve all company training & Customer Care metrics through formulating training strategies and review post-training results.
- Minimum 5 years of training experience with previous supervisory experience in consumer care or similar specialty
- Organized with excellent time & task management skills
- Independent and able to work under pressure with minimal guidance
- Positive minded with strong interpersonal skills; Possess excellent judgment, tact, diplomacy, and flexibility.
- Solid communication skills and fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
- Knowledge of training software tools/technology is preferred. (i.e. Articulate 360)
- Computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.