- Listed Restaurant Group
- Rapid Growing Company
- APAC exposure
About our Client
Our client is a listed, quick service restaurant group in Hong Kong with a strong reputation in the food and beverage market. To cope with their future development plans, they are looking for an Operation Training Manager to train the Hong Kong and APAC operation teams.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operation Director, you will develop training programs and training strategies to enhance overall customer service standards and increase operational efficiency multi-unit restaurants across Hong Kong. You will design specific training materials for all levels of front-line staff to improve their presentation, communication and customer service skills. You will analyze the business and evaluate the training performance, and provide recommendations on areas of improvement, Furthermore, you will be developing training guidelines for new restaurant openings in other Asia Pacific countries. Lastly, you are responsible in managing and allocating training budget.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Hospitality, Training or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years quick service restaurant group operations training and development experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, influential and interpersonal skills
- Result-driven, self-motivated, organized and a strong team player
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.