About our Client
Our client is a sizable service provider with business across the APAC. They are currently looking for a Training Officer which focuses on corporate and service training to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the Training Manager
- Identify training needs, design and conduct training programs for both front line and corporate staff
- Manage training schedule and budget control;
- Coordinate with external consultants on the design and delivery of management courses and other training solutions
- Assist in evaluating the effectiveness of the training programmer, controlling overall expenses, and maintaining employee database
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 4-5 years of experience in L&D and Training with sizable companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.