About our Client
Our client is an sizing engineering firm in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for a Training Support Officer who focuses on support training and talent development program with the business.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of Training and Development
- Provide logistics and administrative support on training course enrolment, talent development program, GT program
- Conduct training needs analysis and organize training and development activities to meet company mission
- Responsible for the orientation for corporate staff
- Support on design, build and implement learning and development programs or solutions by closely partnering with line manager and frontline colleagues
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 4 years relevant experience in learning and development function
- Solid experience in organizing and coordinating of staff learning and development programs would be preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as Assistant Training Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.